Effective date: October 31, 2018
GP Systems GmbH (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://automation.gp-systems.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
GP Systems GmbH uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Germany and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Germany and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
GP Systems GmbH may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of GP Systems GmbH
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Google Tag Manager
We also use Google Tag Manager in order to manage cookies and pixels for tracking tools and other tools. The Tag Manager tool itself is a cookie-free domain and does not collect any personal data. Instead, the tool triggers other tags that may in turn collect data. If you have performed a deactivation at domain or cookie level, this remains in place for all tracking tags implemented using Google Tag Manager.
We also use Google Tag Manager in order to manage cookies and pixels for tracking tools and other tools. The Tag Manager tool itself is a cookie-free domain and does not collect any personal data. Instead, the tool triggers other tags that may in turn collect data. If you have
This website uses the Yandex.Metrica web analytics service provided by the Yandex Oy Limited Company – Moreenikatu 6, 04600 Mantsala, Finland (hereinafter referred to as “Yandex”).
Yandex.Metrica uses “cookies,” small text files placed on users’ computers to analyze user activity.
You can opt out of using cookie files by choosing the corresponding settings in your browser. You can also use the tool https://yandex.com/support/metrika/general/opt-out.html . However, it can affect some website functions. By using this website, you agree that Yandex can process your data in the above manner and for the above purposes.
For more information on the privacy practices of Yandex, please visit the Yandex Privacy & Terms web page:
- LeadfeederWe use the service “Leadfeeder”. It uses Google Analytics data to identify company visitors. Leadfeeder enriches the data from Google Analytics by placing a pixel on the website, and us to tailor the communications we serve to prospects to ensure that we give relevant support and advice about our product and services.
When you consent to Google Analytics, you also consent to Leadfeeder enriching the data.
We use the so-called “Facebook Pixel” on www.gp-systems.com websites. “Facebook Pixel” is a product of the social network Facebook.
In the case of explicit consent (via Facebook settings), this may track the behavior of users after they have seen or clicked on a Facebook ad. This process is designed to evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and may help to optimize future advertising efforts.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.gp-systems.com/en/contacts/
- By phone number: +49 561 820 933 50