The OPC server is designed to access the exported variables (symbolic configuration of the project) of the Sigma LD application through the OPC DA interface. The application is designed to work with the Redul BX00 series controllers in standalone version or as a part of redundant system.
In case you are looking for a controller-independent OPC DA server then we have RedulOPC DA 2.0 Advanced Server/Tunneler.
- Connection at given IP addresses to two or one (redundant and non-redundant circuit) Redul controllers; one or two network interfaces to each controller
- Access to the exported Sigma LD variables of the project (symbolic configuration) for reading/writing arbitrary data sets both from the active controller (in the redundant circuit), and from each controller separately
- Support for OPC DA 2.05a interfaces
- The ability to assign OPC groups to work with tags of the active controller, as well as to work separately with each controller directly
- Support for variables of all simple IEC types, including one-dimensional arrays of simple types; access to finite elements of complex data types (structures, nested structures, multidimensional arrays, arrays of arrays, arrays of structures, etc.)
- Support for VBA clients (synchronous read / write)
- A clear and unambiguous algorithm for choosing the active controller (see Appendix A)
- The delay in switching to the backup channel (interface) in the presence of a backup connection (interface) from the moment of detecting a break in the active channel — approximately one period of data polling from the controller
To download complete manuals for OPC DA Server, please, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org