Regul R000 managed switches allow you to build a flexible structure based on the Regul series controllers. The task of the switches is to segment the controller into separate network nodes, positioned according to territorial and/or functional characteristics.
- Connection diagram
- Extends internal data bus for REGUL RX00 controllers
- Allows to segment internal data bus to improve resistance to failures
- Converts physical level of the signal (optical to electrical)
The united network is formed by the internal bus (Regul bus) of the controller, in which the controlled Regul R000 switch divides it into the following segments:
- upstream segment – a segment that forms a network zone up to the switch, in which the CPU module is present
- downstream segment – a segment that forms a network zone after the switch, in which it can control the activity
Managed switches can diagnose network errors and automatically block downstream segments within a few milliseconds of a fault, thereby protecting a controller with a large distributed data collection structure from failures occurring at a single remote node.
The managed switch does not read or modify the data transmitted over the RegulBus and therefore does not affect the transmission time between the upstream and downstream network segments.
In addition, the Regul R000 series managed switches can be used as media converters and, if necessary, installed to convert the data from one type to another.
- Connect up to three “rings” or up to six “stars”, or combinations of these schemes
- Identify losses and/or data distortions in the network segments and isolate corresponding segment
- Control (open, close) remotely ports of the switch
- Obtain diagnostic data on connection status
- Use up to two power supplies
- Case with the dimensions of 40 x 180 x 145 mm
- Mounting on a 105 mm DIN rail
- Passive cooling; no mechanical or rotating structural components
|R000 CP 06 111||R000 CP 06 121|
|Inbound interfaces||2 x RJ-45||2 x Fiberoptic|
|Extension interfaces||6 x RJ-45||6 x RJ-45|
|Power supply||18‑32 VDC||18‑32 VDC|
|Operating temperature range||-40…+60°С||-40…+60°С|