- Technical Data
- Reviews (0)
The module is designed for receiving four analog DC signals in the ranges 0 to 20 mA (without supporting the HART functions), in the range of 4 to 20 mA, including the possibility of data transmission over HART protocol.
There is no galvanic isolation between measuring channels of the module.
The measuring channels are passive, i.e., power of analog circuits must be supplied from an external power source regardless of connection type.
Each channel functions as the primary HART master device. All channels of the module can be used simultaneously by several clients and they can operate independently.
- Analog input (AI module)
- 4 channels
- Current: 0…20 mA, 4…20 mA
- HART modem
- Common galvanic isolation
The electronic unit of the module includes:
- 4 blocks for primary processing and generation of input signals
- Measuring circuit consisting of ADC, multiplexor for the ADC, power supply unit and galvanic separation
- Configuration circuit consisting of the HART modem, multiplexor for the HART modem and galvanic separation
- Power supply unit for internal use
- Indication panel
Regul R200 PLC. Datasheets
Regul R200 System Manual (DPA-319, v2.6)
Epsilon LD User Manual (v2.7, English)
Redundancy Manual (request at firstname.lastname@example.org)
IEC 101/104 Manual (v2.0, English)
OPC DA Server User Manual (v1.0.35, English)
OPC UA User Guide (v1.2, English)
Modbus User Guide (v1.5.5, English)
Print User Guide (v1.1, English)
Virtual Regul PLC User Guide (v1.1, English)
SFP Modules Compatibility with Regul Controllers